Jujey's Tomato Basil Soup!

>> Friday, December 18, 2009

Ooooooooh my my my!! Soooooooo yumm-e!! So I was at the grocery store the other day, and bought this nice bag of fresh beautiful basil, and what is the best thing that u can make with basil...........tomato basil soup!! I didn't follow a recipe, I just put things together and volia...yummy yummy soup. So easy to make!!





JUJEY'S TOMATO BASIL SOUP

1 onion chopped
2 cloves garlic crushed
1 tbsp of oilve oil
1 can of crushed tomatoes
1 cup milk
1 cup chicken stock
1 big handful of chopped basil
salt and pepper to taste

  • Saute onions and garlic in oil until tender.
  • Add tomatoes, milk, chicken stock, basil, salt and pepper
  • With a hand blender, blend all ingredients together, and let simmer for 30 - 45 minutes.
  • Serve with bread

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog