Jujey's Chocolate Chip Cookies!

>> Friday, December 18, 2009


Well what can I say, these cookies are delicious. For years, I have been using a certain chocolate chip recipe from allrecipes that has like 3000 ratings, and I always thought nothing could beat it, but I was mistaken. I found my families new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!! DELICIOUS!!! (btw, I know my plates are pathetic...soon I am going to go out and buy some nice plates, so my pics will do justice to the taste of the food)

JUJEY'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups brown sugar
6 tablespoons white sugar
2 eggs
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 bag chocolate chips (I used a chopped up Dairy Milk Bar)

  • Preheat an oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
  • Gently mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt with a fork in a bowl. Beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Beat in the vanilla with the last egg. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips; mixing just enough to evenly combine.
  • Divide the dough into 24 3-tablespoon-sized balls. Flatten the balls to about 1/4-inch thick onto a baking sheet.
  • Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, 15 to 17 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet until the centers begin to set, about 20 min.

1 comments:

Rana,  January 15, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

I made these cookies yesterday...WOOOAAAAAHHHH Jujey, this makes a LOT of cookies!!!! Next time I will make half the recipe...very tasty. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog