Jujey's Chocolate Cake!

>> Friday, December 18, 2009

Last night I was in the mood for baking something cute. When I was in Canada recently, I bought this silicon baking mold, that makes these tiny rectangle shapes, they are suppose to be used for brownies, but I made this awesome chocolate cake that I found on the web, but again, I ended up changing a few things, to see how I could spice it up........the result.....yummmmmmmmo in my tummmmmmo!!





JUJEY'S CHOCOLATE CAKE

1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp butter
1 cup water
6 tbsp cocoa powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
1.5 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla extract

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 pan.
  • Beat sugars and butter together until fluffy.
  • In a large bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract and baking soda. Pour in milk, water and eggs. Add sugar/butter mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
  • Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Frost with Buttercream Frosting.
Note: I only baked it for 15 minutes, since I was using a small tray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog