Jujey's Puff Pastry Suprise

>> Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well I made an amazing turkey dinner today.......and I forgot to take pics of it.......I remembered just after we started to dig in. Anyways....it was dessert time, and I had no idea what to make....I looked in my freezer and found some puff pastry, so I got the kids to get some cookie cutters and shape the puff pastry into hearts and stars, brushed them with egg/water mixture, and threw them in the oven for about 20 minutes. While that was baking, I got 2 bananas, 1 tblsp of butter, and 1 tblsp of brown sugar, and cooked it on the stove for about 2 minutes. I poured this on a plate, put the puff pastry ontop of it, and then drizzled caramel and chocolate sauce over it. What do u think.......pretty good for a quicky dessert???



I guess it was good, since my husband licked his plate clean, and never left any for me to try.

4 comments:

Mona Zenhom December 24, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

mmmm, looks good! Good thinkin!

Rana,  December 25, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

Its so smart of you to get your kids involved with your cooking/baking. I am sure that's a great way to get them to eat.

Jujey December 25, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

merci gals, ya i think it looked good, but can't tell u how it tasted.....it was all gobbled up before i got to the table. My husband is a dessert hog!! hehehe

Post a Comment

Search This Blog