>> Sunday, January 31, 2010
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wanna lick the bowl!!
FATIMA M'S TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
2 packages chocolte cake mix
2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 325
- Mix all of the three ingedients.
- Use a small scoop ( about 2" ball) and roll the ball between your two hand and flatten, place on parchment paper about 1" apart.
- Bake about 4 mins top rack and then move to bottom rack for another 4-5 mins. Let cool.
1 package room temp creme cheese
2 tblsp cocoa
2 cups icing sugar
1/2 cup mini ch chips
- Beat cr cheese, add icing sugar and cocoa and mix until light and creamy.
- Mix in ch chips.
- Place a tblsp of icing on the inside of one cookie and top with other cookie. Put in a cool place because of the cream cheese- this also sets the cookie really well.