>> Tuesday, June 22, 2010
K so I found these on a website a while back & thought they were so cute, so I had to try them. These are not ur normal hamburger & fries....see for urself!!
How cute are these!!!!
Add a side of fries for a complete meal!!
JUJEY'S HAMBURGER & FRIES
1 box white cake mix
1 box brownie mix
1 box sugar cookie mix
Red, Green, Yellow food colouring
- Make white cake mix according to instructions, bake in a cupcake pan. Let cool, then cut in half. These will be used as the "buns".
- Make brownies according to instructions, bake & let cool. Using a round cookie cutter the same size as the bottoms of the cupcakes, cut out circles. These will be used as the "meat".
- Make sugar cookies according to instructions, roll out dough & cut thin strips to resemble "french fries" sprinkle with sugar, bake & let cool.
- Colour buttercream icing into 3 colours: Red (Ketchup), Greek (relish), & Yellow (mustard).
- Now assemble the hamburgers as shown in the pictures above. Serve with a side of fries!