>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010
K, so I was over my son's friends house last week, & she served me the most delicious ice cream. She shocked me when she told me that she made it herself with no ice cream maker. I immediately made her give me the recipe, & the next day I made it. I swear it is delicious! Warning: do not befriend someone from Belgium, they will give u awesome recipes that will blow ur daily caloric intake out the window!!
This recipe is so versitile, I made ice cream sandwiches out of mine, & u can add anything to make it ur fav flavor, I made cookies & cream.
JUJEY'S ICE CREAM
1/2 litre of fresh cream
2/3 cups powdered sugar
3 tsp vanilla extract
- Whip cream until soft peaks appear. Set aside.
- Separate egg whites from yolks. Whip egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar & vanilla until foam appears.
- Fold all ingredients together, along with ur favorite add ins such as: crushed oreos, nuts, caramel, strawberries etc.
- Transfer to an air tight container, & freeze for 24 hrs, or until hard.
Note: for best results, use high quality ingredients, & if u have vanilla bean use that instead of the extract