Jujey's Ice Cream

>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010


K, so I was over my son's friends house last week, & she served me the most delicious ice cream. She shocked me when she told me that she made it herself with no ice cream maker. I immediately made her give me the recipe, & the next day I made it. I swear it is delicious! Warning: do not befriend someone from Belgium, they will give u awesome recipes that will blow ur daily caloric intake out the window!!


This recipe is so versitile, I made ice cream sandwiches out of mine, & u can add anything to make it ur fav flavor, I made cookies & cream. 


JUJEY'S ICE CREAM

1/2 litre of fresh cream
4 eggs
2/3 cups powdered sugar
3 tsp vanilla extract

  • Whip cream until soft peaks appear. Set aside.
  • Separate egg whites from yolks. Whip egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
  • Beat egg yolks with sugar & vanilla until foam appears.
  • Fold all ingredients together, along with ur favorite add ins such as: crushed oreos, nuts, caramel, strawberries etc.
  • Transfer to an air tight container, & freeze for 24 hrs, or until hard.
Note: for best results, use high quality ingredients, & if u have vanilla bean use that instead of the extract

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog