>> Saturday, November 6, 2010
There is really nothing to say about this other than......................OH MY YUMMMY IN MY TUMMY!! How I miss u Rolo!!!
I could eat this picture no problem!!!
Just before baking.....I love raw cookie dough!!
FATIMA M'S ROLO COOKIE
1 ½ cups unsalted butter; softened (only use 3/4 cup)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (use only 3 cups, and add more if needed)
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped pecans
30 Rolos; frozen at least 2 hours (use mini rolos)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed or with spoon until light and fluffy. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Measure dough using a medium cookie scoop (about 1.5 tablespoons). Roll into a ball and then flatten in the palm of your hands.
- Place a frozen Rolo in the centers of the flattened dough balls and form dough back into a ball around the Rolo.
- Place Rolo stuffed dough balls into the freezer for 15-20 minutes before baking.
- On cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, place dough balls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.