>> Sunday, January 3, 2010
FATIMA H'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
2 cups flour
¾ brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
¾ tsp baking soda
¾ tsp salt
1 1/8 cup chocolate chips
¾ cup butter or margerine
1 ½ tsp vanilla
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add butter, eggs and vanilla to dry mixture, creaming together with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon size balls onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet onto wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before storing in airtight container so that the inside remains chewy.