>> Friday, March 19, 2010
DIMA'S FISH FINGERSFish
1/2 kg of fish fillet.
4 tb of flour.
1/2 tb of cumin.
12 tb of dried coriander.
Salt and pepper.
1 cup of Quaker oats spiced with cumin,coriander,salt,pepper,garlic powder and chili.
Oil for frying.
For the Sauce:
1cup of milk.
1tb of Quaker sause.
1tb of flour.
1tb of butter.
Pinch of nutmeg.
Pinch of salt.
1/2 cup of cheese(optinal).
- Cut fish fillet into strips (2 inch wide)
- Mix flour, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper, with enough water to form a smooth batter
- Dip fish slices into the batter,and leave it for 1 hour
- Take the pieces out and coat them with spiced Quaker Oats ,then fry them.
- Combine all ingredients while the milk is cold.
- Mix well,and let it boil,until it's slightly thick.
- Add cheese and stir until it's fully melted. You can serve it with baked potatoes or steamed veggies.
same amount of parsley with the same amount of scallions
(Lays Chips(crashed to small pieces and sprinkle on the mixture of parsley with scallions
two small plain yogurts
two tablespoon of mayonaise
- Mix together. The salad served with the dressing beside it...Enjoy it