>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Mona I am coming over in 5 minutes, fix me a plate!! This looks awesome!
MONA Z'S LASAGNA
- In 13x9 pan, spoon a little of the sauce.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on the sauce.
- Mix cottage cheese, egg, and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of this over noodles.
- Add 1/3 of the sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
- Now, add 3 more noodles, 1/3 more cottage cheese mixture, 1/3 more sauce.
- Add 1 cup more mozzarella cheese.
- One more time, do the layers.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 1 hour.
- Top should be light brown and bubbly.