Fatima M's Nutella Cheesecake Brownies

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010


Seriously......is there anything better than the combo of nutella, chocolate and cheesecake? Gotta make these real soon!!!


FATIMA M'S NUTELLA CHEESECAKE BROWNIES

For the Brownie Layer
4 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cocoa powder
1/2 cup nutella
1/3 cup flour

For Nutella Cheesecake Layer:
8 ounce cream cheese
1/2 cup nutella
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
  • In one bowl, beat all the brownie ingredients together.
  •  In a separate bowl, beat together all of the Nutella Cheesecake ingredients. 
  • Scrape the brownie batter into the bottom of an 8×8 pan (yes! it will be quite full. These are thick brownies!) 
  • Spoon little plops of the nutella cheesecake all over the top of the brownie batter. 
  • Smooth the cheesecake carefully and completely over the brownie layer with a spatula. 
  • Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees and bake for 50-55 minutes. 
  • The center of the brownies will be set, but if you poke a toothpick into them, it won’t come out dry. No worries! The cheesecake layer needs to cool completely to set up.
Cool, slice, bite, enjoy.

2 comments:

Chloe November 30, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

og my oh my oh my...

you have totally hit the spot with this one. I cannot resist making it!!

I absolutely adore nutella.. cheesecake.. and brownies!!

The fact that this recipe does not contain "nuts" (and by that I mean the whole or chopped variety) makes it even more appealing to me.

Bravo!

Jujey December 1, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Salam Khadra!!

My sister in Canada made this cheesecake, and I totally agree, I MUST make this one soon!!!!! yum yum yum!!!

hey if u are a baker/cooker, and want to join this group to share ur tried, tested and true recipes....then let me know...we just started our December round.
All u need to do is share 1 recipe a month on a specified date.

take care

Post a Comment

Search This Blog